What would you get if a raisin and a cranberry had a baby? A cute little goji berry. We love the goji berry a little too much.
We want you to love them even more!
The TRŪly Vibrant Goji Berry
We also clearly love a beautiful aesthetic and Instagram-worthy food here at TRŪ bowl.
The Goji berry is vibrantly red and perfectly adds a pop of color to any TRŪ bowl.
Not only is this superfood eye-catching, but it’s also packed full of vitamins and minerals.
One Of The Berry Best Superfoods
Goji berries are a superfood and are packed full of:
- Vitamin A – great for improving eyesight and slowing down signs of aging
- Vitamin C – perfect for boosting the immune system and helping to absorb iron
- Iron – an essential element for blood production
- Fiber – helps maintain bowel health and blood sugar levels
- Zinc – important for wound healing
- Antioxidants – aids in reducing the risk of many diseases
It’s TRŪly amazing how the smallest fruits contain such powerful health benefits!
There’s More To Know About Goji Berries
- It’s native to China
- It’s also called “wolfberry” (Why? We don’t know, but it’s a cool nickname)
- They can be eaten raw
- The more popular way to eat them is sun-dried (like raisins)
- They can be juiced, taken as a supplement, or used in an herbal tea
Goji berries are TRŪly versatile!
Pack A Bowl X Chill
There’s always time to add new flavors to your palette.
If you’ve never packed a bowl with goji berries, take our suggestion below, and then stop by a TRŪ bowl location near you and order one today:
Start with acai as your base…
Top that with our chilled cacao espresso chia pudding…
Adorn the top with strawberries, bananas, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs…
And finally, goji berries…
Then top it off with a drizzle of honey…
And voilà! You’ve packed your Instagram-worthy and nutrient-dense bowl.